Today we have the first real snow of the year. While it's not coming down as heavily as we experienced in Utah, the snow flakes are small, light and fluffy and literally float up off the road as the cars drive by and seem to swirl in every direction on the wind. While it looks enchanting, I found while walking for about an hour to the grocery store and post office that having snow constantly blown in your eyes, nose, mouth, etc. isn't so charming.
I love walking in fresh snow, especially when there is still snow falling, so while Dave had to go to a training all day today and I had the day off I took advantage and walked all over.
The unfortunate part of the weekend is that our heat officially went out last night and it has been COLD! Our landlords just hired a rental manager who's been working on the problem all day, so hopefully tonight will be better.
1 comment:
I am excited you have s new warmer apt. You need to be warm on those two nights you are home.
Post a Comment